Easter Week: Sharing the Lord’s Supper in our Homes
I have missed being with our church family more than I can say! But I’m so very thankful for the technology that supports the gatherings we have been experiencing and for the team of folks who have worked tirelessly to make it possible.
Next week is Easter and we want to make this Holy Week one of the more meaningful experiences we have ever had. We’re making plans to spend the week together through a variety of means:
- Download the EasterNow app and join us for 7 days of devotional prompts as we remember Jesus’ triumphal entry on Palm Sunday, the heartache of the cross, and the relief of the resurrection.
- Join us Online for the Lord’s Supper on Thursday night, April 9 at 7:00 pm We’ll stream that here.
- Gather your supplies for the supper–Kelly and I will use Triscuits and grape juice–but have those on hand so you can participate with us on Thursday night.
- Join us online for a Night of Worship on Good Friday night at 7:00 pm We will stream that here.
- And then join us online for Easter Sunday morning at 8:00, 9:30, or 11:00 am. The Resilient HOPE of Easter has never seemed so needed. Worship with us as we remember the great gift that Christ made possible because of the resurrection.
It will be a HOLY week and we want to experience it together (as together as we can be for now)!