Join our team.
Interested in joining our team?
This is a full time job for a worship pastor who oversees all worship arts and leads the modern contemporary worship services over multiple services and venues for a progressive church on the southern edge of the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex.
The worship pastor must be a visionary who is creative in leading people to God. The worship pastor is a leader who can communicate a direction in a way that inspires those around him/her to join in the pursuit of that vision. This position is a pastoral one that therefore requires the individual to serve not solely as a musical or performing arts director but also as a shepherd to the people who serve in this ministry. The Worship Pastor is responsible for worship leading, worship band recruitment and development, and overseeing all the technical and worship arts. He/She will work under the direct supervision of the Lead Pastor. He/She will team with Lead Pastor to plan corporate worship by choosing music, media, and other creative elements that will help FBC spiritually engage with God and honor Him through experiential worship. Responsibilities include corporate worship planning and leadership, recruitment and equipping of worship leadership, and oversight of all elements necessary to enhance the worship experience.
A strong candidate will have the following:
- Growing, contagious love for Jesus—demonstrates a relationship that is still in process. His ministry & leadership reveals that relationship to the church in transparent spirituality. We can see HIS heart when he leads worship.
- Distinct calling to Worship Ministry—demonstrates a clearly defined experience of calling that has dictated to his life in his career choices and personal lifestyle.
- Good musical skills & ability to sense the culture of a congregation & match music to that culture—able to understand a church’s tastes and sensitivities and create worship plans that touch those values effectively.
- Good interpersonal skills—knows how to work with others, motivate them without manipulating them, and has visible enjoyment in hosting people and leading them in friendship & worship.
- Personally passionate worshipper—demonstrates an authentic, sincere love expression to God in the experiences of worship.
- Sees congregational experience as the measure of success—finds his greatest joy in seeing the congregation experience the Lord rather than focusing on impressive performance.
- Skillful communicator who connects with people—articulates beliefs & prompts others in an inspiring way.
- Infectious, contagious visionary for what worship can be—attracts people to music ministry because its quality & community are apparent and attractive.
- Stable, confident, skilled leadership—knows how to lead people with personal discipline and confidence that challenges musicians to grow in their skills & passions
This is a part time job for the Technical Arts Director who is responsible for all aspects of technology at FBC Midlothian. This includes audio, video, and stage lighting for all worship venues, any audio and video systems through the buildings, IT infrastructure, security camera systems, staff and other computers, VOIP phone systems, and any other technology needs. This position is part of our mission as a Church to engage and impact our community by effectively teaching people to live and love like Jesus. We are looking for an “all-in” person who is on board with the vision of FBC Midlothian.
This part-time Childcare Staff position will be responsible for providing supervision for children birth through kinder regularly on Sunday mornings, Wednesday mornings, Wednesday nights and birth through 5th grade for occasional special events. FBC requires all childcare staff to have background checks annually.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to move easily from the floor to standing when interacting with children, as well as be able to lift up to 50 pounds. The individual must possess specific personality traits such as friendliness, honesty, and dependability. All childcare staff will work in pairs (two adults to a room).
The individual must enjoy working with children and have experience in caring for children. The individual must possess the ability to relate effectively to the diverse personalities of the staff and parents. The individual should be a Christ follower.
Do I have to be a member of FBC Midlothian to work here?
Full-time employees must be a member of FBC Midlothian and attend regularly scheduled worship services.
Does FBC Midlothian offer benefits?
Yes, the church offers a range of benefits to full-time employees based upon the staff structure.
What do the jobs pay?
We will discuss a salary range at the time of an interview.